Call for Abstracts – 7th Taste-Nutrition-Health International Congress
March 20-21, 2012
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED
- Opening for abstract submission: October 2011
- Deadline for submission: January 16th, 2012
- Notification to authors: Mid February, 2012 (notifications will be sent by e-mail)
- All participants of the Taste-Nutrition-Health Congress may submit an abstract.
- Abstracts may be submitted for oral or poster communications. Authors are invited to submit scientific contributions related to the main topics discussed during the conference.
- Contributions dealing with “Taste-Nutrition-Health – Wellness: the challenge of ageing well ” outside of the topics of the conference are also welcome.
- Abstract must be submitted in English
- The text of the abstract should clearly and concisely state the objectives, methodologies, results and conclusions in no more than 400 words (title not included)
- Keywords are required
- Complete data of authors and author’s affiliations must be included
Complimentary registration for students
In keeping with Vitagora’s mission to encourage students to carry out research in the area of nutritional and food sciences, Vitagora will offer complimentary registration for students (first author) presenting a communication.
To apply for complimentary registration, you must:
- be a PhD or MD student
- submit an abstract (application process above) of which you are the first author
Notification of acceptance
All abstracts will be evaluated by the scientific committee of the Congress in terms of originality, significance, technical soundness and clarity of exposition. A condition of submission is that, if accepted, the work must be presented by one of the authors.
Authors of successful posters will be notified via email . Accepted communications will be published in the Abstract Book.
All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their submission by e-mail mid-February, 2012.
If you want to withdraw a submitted abstract after the submission deadline, please contact us at [email protected]
For further information, please contact :
E-mail : [email protected]
Tel. 00 33 (0)1 44 64 14 61